Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Unpause

Okay,

I'm no longer paused! WOHO!

HOWEVER! The blogs under NightPack are STILL on pause! There are only four blogs not paused now, counting my random one.

So, I need ideas! Gimme ideas! Or I will destroy the pack forever! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! *clears throat* Sorry. Well I still need ideas, or I will find the Dark Lord Vol-..... You-Know-Who, and he will destroy every wolf he finds to make sure none of them are Harry!!!!! *coughs* Sorry, can't ask him to come. Harry Potter and wolves don't go togrther. But I will have Star come and betray all of the secrets to her!

Okay, enough plotting my evil plans to destrouy the pack with Voldemort, fire, and Star. But please tell people to join! I don't care if you have to pull them by the ancles, I need more PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Okay, bye!!

~Celestah (Storm(

4 comments:

Primrose said...

I has many ideas on hand.

1. NightPack and The Survivors will pair up to fight and defeat Ra along with the help of any other Packs who want to join.

*cough* Yup that's it, I might have exaggerated about the whole many ideas... X3 anyway I'll keep you posted on when that will happen. I WILL ADVERTISE FOR YOU!!

Dovewing said...

*laughs* Going back in time to pre-Deathly Hallows time, are we?

♥Celestah Rose♥ said...

Yes! Pre-Deathly Hallows!

LOL...

Primrose said...

XD yeaaaaa, Death Eaters name isn't mine